Friday, March 20, 2009

I needed a happy post

Since my last 2 posts have been a bit intense I decided I needed to post a happy post. So, here are some pictures that make me smile :) Thank you Lord for my girls!

Galveston July 2008

Moody Gardens
Look how fat she was!!!! Look at those thighs! This makes me smile not bc she looks so cute in it but bc she looks hilarious!

This is July 2007....Audrey was still baking at this point. Elisa would still wear bows and theyre each with their lovies!

Audrey found the girls laundry basket. I love her expression!

I took this the other day. I was aiming for a cute posed picture. This is what I got. Hilarious.

Audrey was sick and so she cuddled with Ava to watch a movie. She typically wont lay down and watch a movie for very long.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

You're girls are beautiful! BUT...I just want to smooch all over that chunky little baby girl! I LUV chunky babies!
;-)