Friday, November 13, 2009

Look what I can do!

At 3 months 2 weeks, to the day, look what Mr. Owen can do! We were sitting in the nursery this morning at our homeschool co-op and I sat him up and realized he could do it on his own! I didnt have my camera then so I took these pictures once we got home. Dont mind the naked bum...he was airing out. :) All 3 girls sat up early too. Oddly enough, each of them at 3 months 3 weeks. Guess Owen had to show them up ;)

One of my favorite baby stages is when they start grabbing their toes! Owen has been doing this for a couple weeks now. He hasnt started putting them in his mouth yet...I think thats a pretty cute too!


4 cute kiddos!

*Disclaimer: most babies dont sit up at 3 months. For whatever reason my kids all have. I always hesitate to share when my kids do something earlier then most other babies their ages. Out of fear of someone thinking Im "bragging" but mostly because I would hate to make someone else, with a baby the same age as mine, feel bad because mine is doing something theirs isnt yet. All babies are different. There have been different times over the past 8 years that my kids havent been doing something someone elses kiddo has. I always remind myself 'all babies are different and do things on different timelines.' Just wanted to throw that out there!

3 comments:

Stephaney said...

How precious! Your children are beautiful!!! I think it is cool that your Owen is sitting up.
He sure is gorgeous and getting so big so fast. Life is a vapor. I realize this more and more with my children. Thank you for sharing.

Joy Howse said...

Those pictures are just too cute. LOVE the last one where they are all looking up at the same time. I have three kiddos and that never seems to happen. Your disclaimer is too cute. I think too often we get stuck in comparing our kids to a timeline instead of taking the time to enjoy each step. Aiden has really taught me to step back and enjoy every moment, whether they happen early or he takes his sweet time. Thank you for sharing the adorable pictures. Have a blessed weekend.

Audrey said...

This is the first time I have visited your blog. How have you been doing? He is so precious! Yall sure do make cute boys! Hope you have a great Holiday Season!