Saturday, October 17, 2009

Pumpkin Patch 2009

I have 3 days events that I need to post pics of and blog about so I'm gonna start with today and work my ways backwards over the next few days. Wow, that was a long sentence!

We went to the pumpkin patch today with some friends from our church.
Its the same pumpkin patch that we went to on Audrey's 1st birthday last year. I cant believe a week from tomorrow our baby girl will be 2! We would have never dreamed on that day that a year from then we'd have 4 kids and our 1st boy!


Thought this was a funny pic. Didnt realize Ava was hanging in the background until I looked at the pictures on the computer.

Ava having a blast swinging.

I think I can reach it...just a little further....

Daddy and Audrey

Showing me her tiny pumpkin

Elisa having fun swinging

Family. I think this is the first family picture since the hospital.

All 4 kiddos! Amazing theyre all looking in the same direction!

Headed to the maze. Elisa and Ava are such great big sisters. Always taking care of Audrey. They never mind her tagging along and actually encourage it!


O-man wasnt a very happy camper, but still O so cute ;)

Ahhhh....a full belly makes all the difference in the world!

1 comment:

All Things Cook said...

Your family is the cutest!