Saturday, October 25, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Audrey!







Today the baby of our family turned the big 1. I cant believe shes already a year old, my how time has flown this past year. Instead of having a big party we decided to take a trip to a local pumpkin patch with our friends Crystal, Danny and Exie. Crystal took some wonderful birthday pictures of Audrey and we had a great time!





















Derek decided to wear his hat instead of doing his hair. Nice :)







Me and the girls. This was the closest to perfect we got. Audrey was done by this point.


















My girls and Exie.


After the pumpkin patch we went to get ice cream. This was Audrey's first time eating ice cream. Lets hope she doesnt have the dairy intolerance Ava and I do! (she didnt eat all of that. She was sharing mine)







Here she is opening the present from Kiki (Crystal), Danny and Exie.








Look at her big smile, she loved her new toy.







1 comment:

Kristina said...

I cant believe that she is one!!! I remember coming to the hospital and visiting ya'll right after she was born! she's so grown up and cute!