Tuesday, September 15, 2009

In the meantime

I have something I really would like to blog about but Im praying for wisdom and the right words to say what I want to say. Something thats very heavy on my heart lately but something that everyone does not see eye to eye on. So, in the meantime here are some pictures of my driving force :)


Weird expression on Audreys face but this is her 4th of July outfit I made her. While uploading these pics I realized I never posted about our 4th of July!


Elisa's 4th of July shirt.

Super Ava

Audrey and Owen....I cant believe how much they look alike in this picture!

Ava dressed for a tea party we had a Mimi's house.
Sweet little Audrey face.

Mr. Smiles at 5 wks


Little cool dude dressed just like Daddy. From the pearl snap shirt to the Vans on his feet!

1 comment:

Just Me said...

As long as you post your words in love and kindness, realizing it is your belief or opinion, and won't be shared by eveyone, it will come out well. Your pics were adorable by the way!